1. Needs to follow GLP compliance at right first time.
2. Ready to work in all the shifts and needs to complete the assigned work along with proper documentation
3. Work allotment for analysts on Raw material, packing materials, Bulk, finished, stability samples and get
4. Review the Raw material, packing materials, Bulk, finished, stability samples, calibration and other
5. Daily temperature and humidity recording for the stability chambers and prints to be taken on daily basis.
6. Maintenance of list of standards, list of chemicals and analytical columns required for all the Raw
material, packing materials, Bulk, finished, stability samples
7. Needs to follow the external testing laboratory for timely completion of analysis, needs to review the
reports on immediately for compliance.
8. Responsible for initiation of change control, deviation, OOS, CAPA and other QMS elements.
9. Maintenance of control samples and its periodic evaluation.
10. Monitor the temperature and Relative Humidity in the Instrumental room, Stability Chamber, and Control
Sample room, ensure the records are updated.
11. Responsible for monitor, storage and maintenance of volumetric solutions, reagents and indicators.
12. Maintenance of stability chambers, stability samples, Stability Schedules, Stability reports.
13. Analysis of raw Materials, cleaning validation, cleaning verification, intermediates, bulk, finished,
stability samples and others as required.
14. Perform the daily calibration of the balance, pH meters and other instruments and ensure the records are
15. Maintenance of control samples and its periodic evaluation.
16. Monitor the temperature and relative Humidity in the instrumental room, stability chamber, and control
sample room, ensure the records are updated.
17. Preparation of specification, standard testing procedures, analytical protocols and reports.
18. Review of certificate of analysis, bulk, finished, stability samples and others documents.
19. Maintenance of working and reference standards, calibration standards and calibration schedule.
20. Follow approved standard operating procedures, specifications and other standard test procedures of the
Desired Candidate Profile
PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING (OSD)
Role:QA / QC Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional AreaQuality Assurance
Role CategoryProduction & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry,B.Pharma in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
LINUX LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Incorporated In 2007, Linux Laboratories is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with Corporate office in, Chennai, India. Linux Laboratories is the Tenth largest speciality generic NEURO - PSYCHIATRIC & DERMA pharmaceutical company. We provide high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by healthcare professionals and patients all over India. Our success and growth is attributed to over 500 strong multi-cultural workforces from all over the nation. Our team has taken Linux laboratories to the heights that it has scaled and working to take it further up on its higher growth trajectory. We value our People as invaluable asset. The Culturally diverse workforce is one of our biggest strengths. The rich experience they bring, across varied skill-sets and backgrounds are instrumental.
Contact Company:LINUX LIFE SCIENCES PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:NO 492, NA, VIDUTHALAI NAGAR EXTENSION,KOVILAMBAKKAM, PALLAVARAM THORAIP,CHENNAI, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India